Workshopped by M.U.K.a Kids.
Written & Directed by Brian “Spider” Phakathi
©MUKA Project 2020
- The Play is about child Rape, Child Trafficking and Physical abuse. It is sensitive and is not recommended for the Children under 15 years Old.
- The Play addresses the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 16., which talks about Children’s Rights. It is a true story and is being portrayed by the M.U.K.A Kids to raise awareness and provide Therapy to the abused kids and affected families and Communities.
- Music and dance are very important Ingredients of this Play
- This Play is 55minutes long and requires the following which we kindly ask our organisers to prepare for us in advance.
- 5m X 4m Stage with Back Drop Curtain.
- 7 Chairs and we require our organisers to organise them in advance.
- Two Microphones (most preferably, Cordless).
- The audience is invited to stay for 10 minutes after the Show for Question & Answer Discussions with the Cast.
- We need a minimum of 30 minutes before the show to prepare.